The White Mountains are host to a number of events all year round. There are far too many for us to list them all, so we will try to highlight some of the largest ones on this page – but for a more detailed list, these websites are a great resource:
Here are some attention-worthy ones!
- June 14-30: Light Up Pride at Streetside – celebrate pride month at the famous North Conway “Settlers Green” outlets.
- June 24: Bring your pup along as you shop at the Settler’s Green Outlets Pups and Pints event! Free treats for the 4 legged ones, and free ice cream for the 2-legged companions!
- June 25: Franconia Art Walk
- June 25: Race The Cog. A 3 mile race with 3500ft of gain; not for the faint of heart!
- June 25: White Mountains Pride, 10 am -5 pm in North Conway’s Schuler Park. Music, food trucks, vendors and entertainment in the pictoresque setting of one of America’s Top 10 ski towns.
- June 30 – July 4th: Gorham Fourth of July celebration. Includes carnival rides, a classic car parade, and of course, firework spectacular on the 4th! Click the link for a full schedule.
- July 1-31: Kids golf free at the Bretton Woods Mount Pleasant Golf Course! Click here for details
- July 1-3: Burlesque show at the Grand Summit at Attitash! A 21+ event with an all-star cast from NYC and DC!
- July 1: Independence Day celebration at Remich Park in Littleton! With activities starting at 2, vendors and food trucks at 3, DRS Band from 3-5 and a Beatles tribute band 6-9, plus fireworks at 9, it’s guaranteed fun for the whole family! Plus, it’s also First Friday, with artists set up on Littleton’s quaint Main Street from 5-8.
- July 2: 11-3, 4th of July Family Carnival at Waterville Valley
- July 2: Fireworks in Jackson at 9 pm. See the Jackson’s Chamber of Commerce Website for details!
- July 2: Storyland Past Bedtime! Enjoy a special evening at this special place.
- July 4: Rek’lis Brewing Company in Bethlehem will be hosting a block party with live music, a bouncy house, dunk tank, cornhole, a food truck and of course… beer! Fun for the whole family. Visit https://www.facebook.com/events/686277942671217/ for details!
- July 4: Independence Day Celebrations in North Conway! Parade at 1.30, followed by a dance act, music, and fireworks at 9.30 pm. See this link for details!
- July 4: Lincoln-Woodstock 4th of July. Cookout, parade, music and of course, fireworks!
- July 4: Fireworks display at the Omni Mount Washington Resort in Bretton Woods. Note – the resort will be off-limits during the event, but you can still catch a great view of the fireworks with the iconic hotel in the background from Rt 302!
- For additional 4th of July weekend events, visit https://www.visitwhitemountains.com/blog/post/4th-of-july-events-in-the-white-mountains/!
- July 9: Twin Mountain/Bretton Woods celebrates its 250th year with a day full of festivities! The day starts with a kid’s fishing derby (7.30 am to 10 am) at the Town Rec Area, followed by a display by the Historical Society and a BBQ at the Town Hall complex. At 4.30pm, there will be live music at the Info Booth (right at the intersection of Rt 3 and 302, where the train display is), followed by fireworks at dusk, sponsored by the Rec Department and Bretton Woods Vacations! Visit https://twinmountain.org/the-town-of-carrolls-250th-anniversary-celebration/ for a full calendar of events.
- July 9: Franconia Old Home Day. A popular tradition with breakfast, vendors, parade and fireworks!
- July 9: Running of the Bears 5K Race at Clark’s Trading Post
- July 9: Free concert at the AMC Highland Center, part of the Lynda Cohen Performing Arts Series at Crawford Notch featuring Bennett and Perkins with Taylor Whiteside
- July 9: Nostalgia Night at Storyland. Re-live the magic in an adults-only event featuring live music, drinks, games, rides, exclusive merchandise, and childhood nostalgia!
- July 10: Classic Car Cruise at the Twin Mountain Info Booth, 10 am – 2 pm!
- July 16th: Seek the Peak race and Mount Washington Adventure Expo to benefit the Mount Washington Observatory
- July 16: Nostalgia Night at Storyland. Re-live the magic in an adults-only event featuring live music, drinks, games, rides, exclusive merchandise, and childhood nostalgia!
- July 23: Barks, Bags and Brews! A cornhole tournament to benefits a great organization – the Little Angels Service Dogs! There will be prizes for winning teams, service dog demonstrations, brew fest (wine, too!) and food trucks, and a silent auction of amazing prizes.
- July 23: Free concert at the AMC Highland Center, part of the Lynda Cohen Performing Arts Series at Crawford Notch featuring Boston’s own Twisted Pine Band
- July 23: Nostalgia Night at Storyland. Re-live the magic in an adults-only event featuring live music, drinks, games, rides, exclusive merchandise, and childhood nostalgia!
- July 26: Paint along for kids presented by Jackson ART
- July 30: Nostalgia Night at Storyland. Re-live the magic in an adults-only event featuring live music, drinks, games, rides, exclusive merchandise, and childhood nostalgia!
- July 30-31: Vintage Market in the Mountains, hosted by Wayside Inn. An incredibly popular event, with vintage inspired shopping, food trucks, live music and a beer tent!
- Coming soon!